We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By registering, placing an order, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by registering, ordering products or by filling in forms on our site www.alysonmowat.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products from our site, subscribing to any services we offer downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information in connection with or participation in any promotions or competitions sponsored, promoted or offered by us and/or any third party and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, including, but not limited to your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card number.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, purchase information, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and purchases, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for your views on our services or products and to notify you about changes or developments to our service or products.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION: We use information held about you in the following ways:
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or contact us directly by post at 120 Bethnal Green Road, E2 6DG or email us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION: We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on any forms we use to collect your data or at any time by contacting us directly by post at120 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6DG or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION: The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.